Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Why did everyone hate halo 4's ui?

OP SoleBubble50487

I'm like the one person who thought it was good. This comes from someone that can absolutely destroy H5's and MCC's UI. I never understood the reason why everyone despised Halo 4's. What was it?
I thought it had a few quirks like the orientation of player names in the pre-game lobby. Otherwise, it was great! Looked good, ran smooth, and never got in your way.
I think Halo 4's UI is one of my favorites, it was really aesthetically pleasing imo. And that little noise made when you select something, I love that little noise. Plus it was cool seeing everyone's spartans on their cards before a game.
UI was good I think most people disliked lack of ranked and ordance honestly.
Reach had the best UI, hands down. And then Halo 4 came along and it was kind of like.......what?

There was no reason there should have been any changes made to Reach's, and yet they did in 4. That's the biggest complaint.

Don't even get me started about 5's UI either.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Reach had the best UI, hands down. And then Halo 4 came along and it was kind of like.......what?

There was no reason there should have been any changes made to Reach's, and yet they did in 4. That's the biggest complaint.

Don't even get me started about 5's UI either.
Funny, I don't recall any of Bungie's games having a UI that regularly freezes, is laggy, and doesn't show things properly half the time... all of which Halo 5's UI does. Halo 4's is fine in my eyes since it works well like the UI in all of Bungie's games, but Halo 5's is something that could have been done better by a high school CS student.
Did we? It may not be great, but it's serviceable. I've never heard anyone say that they despise it.
香蕉视频观看无限制版-香蕉视频无限次观看-香蕉app免费下载